Here it is the middle of February and the "horrible" storm was just a lot of blow...LOL. Great snowball snow on the grass and clear roads and sidewalks. Life is Good! Read Shayla and Don's blog and then jumped over the Mik and Karrisa's. Fun way to keep up with everybody.
Today is Activity day for 11 year old primary girls. We are going to make necklaces out of metal washers from Home Depot...now there is a trick. I really just want to play with a torch and some glass but that will come after the cute girls leave.
Pres and I have started to study the New Testament using McConkie's book as a guide. Pres is a good teacher...as for me I am an "OK" student. I have to think about things longer than he does but he is real patient with me. Someone commented on his easy going manner and wondered if he ever got mad... NO. A little tick-off occasionally but never MAD. He is just a good man.
I am going to paint my art room since I can't decide on the one-and-only color for the livingroom and with the tall walls I can't just redo it if I don't love what I just did...or truthfully had someone else do for love or money...which ever I can afford at the time. The artroom just takes a bit of moving things around (which I do on a regular basis).
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.allfreesewing.com/sweeps/BERNINA-215-Simply-Red-Sewing-Machine
ReplyDeleteCheck this out to win a terrific Bernina 215.
I one 2 Bernina machines now. I have a 230 and my 830 embroider machine which is fabulous and so much fun. Even if you don't win and need a great little machine check out the 230. I take it on trips all the time. Good Luck
ReplyDelete